Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Electronic bibliographies

rThis week my students were turning in the bibliographies to show that they are working on their research projects. On Monday I did a lesson reviewing where and how to use the electronic bibliography programs. Students really paid attention and in a quick review of what they have turned in it is clear that many, if not most of the students made use of an electronic bibliography program. Some students told me of other electronic bibliography resources they used which were not ones I presented in class. It really feels like the students are getting more comfortable with this process. And, the bibliography, which seemed like a daunting task to many of the students, was made much more manageable. I am really enjoying having the project take place over a long time period.

No comments: