Friday, January 25, 2008

another new thang

This week I used the Inspiration program to do a concept map of motion concepts with my 9th grade class. It just so happens I have a student teacher whose university supervisor wrote a dissertation about the importance of the connecting phrases you use in the inspiration program to connect the concepts. So I used the program on the LCD projector and we created the map as a class and the students generated the connecting phrases to go in the map. It seemed to work pretty well. Here is what we came up with (oops it won't upload the image because it isn't a supported type). Well, you will just have to go and try to use inspiration yourself.

2 comments:

DebK said...

It's amazing how well students respond to Inspiration. It worked well with my juniors last year. By the way, if you want to upload your Inspiration document, try saving it as a PDF and upload that.

Leslie Yoder said...

I think you can save Inspiration documents as other file types, which would allow you to post it.

Leslie