Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thang ? Delicious

Delicious was yummy. It was easy to use and I was able to quickly download my bookmarks into the file. There have been a few times where I needed an address that was on another computer and didn’t have access to it. So the delicious file will make it easy to find all of my addresses. The google documents lesson was also very helpful. I had written a google document before, but I had never worked on one with other people making changes. It was helpful to see how that worked.

Only one of my thangs after number 16 has a link. Are the other thangs going to have a link or are we on our own to work with them?

1 comment:

Janet Knoll said...

Delicious is, indeed, delicious! The more I use it the more I love it. I'm on a mission to teach every student and staff member in the school about delicious and Google docs. Not sure how yet, but I'm going to try. -Janet