Thursday, November 1, 2007

United Streaming Thang

I got onto United Streaming and tried one of the video clips in my 9th grade science class. Yes, you definitely need a pair of speakers to go with the lap top, but the low volume did make the students be EXTRA quiet. The video had good information, but it wasn't organized in the way I usually organize things. I liked the quiz at the end of the clip. It was a 20 minute clip and we paused it so students could write down important points and it eventually ended up taking up at least 50 minutes. I didn't think the picture quality was the best. I would like to see about improving that as well.

1 comment:

Leslie Yoder said...

Picture quality can be an issue with United Streaming, as the videos are older or have lost quality due to format changes. Playing them through iTunes is one possibility.

Leslie