Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No Thang new

My students are in the writing phase of their research paper. One of the problems is the lack of access to computers in our school. My IB prep class is doing ok. but, my regular chemistry classes are complaining about not having enough time in class to work on the project. But, with computer access a problem, I can't come up with time in class that would be productive. Certain departments or people in my school sign up for the computer labs a week at a time and that makes it really difficult for someone who just wants a day or two to get in. Does anybody have any ideas about how you have solved this problem in your schools?

2 comments:

Janet Knoll said...

Access to the computer lab will be the #1 agenda item at our TAG meeting on Feb. 14. That is, after we eat chocolate! -Janet

Leslie Yoder said...

Sounds like the policy and the access need to be addressed at Highland.

Leslie