Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thang 12

I tried the different search engines and didn't really find anything outstanding in the results. I really liked the two programs that compared google and yahoo side by side and top to bottom. I thought the top to bottom display with with the dots was pretty cool.
I couldn't get the link to qunitara to work. The music one was weird. I clicked on one of the bands displayed and things moved around, but then I couldn't figure out what else had happened. Then I finally found the menu at the side and found the albums for sale. I'm sure there is more going on, but I guess I wasn't interested enough to keep looking.

1 comment:

your Athenaeum Bard said...

The different search engines work to broaden your search possibilities. they orient information in different ways so that one can choose the type of search display and the kind of search that best helps the searcher. For example, I found the music site (now music and movies) rather interesting; I liked the connections between music groups. But I know that not all are visual learners and so may not appreciate that kind of graphic. :-)