Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thang 6 and Thang 7 Part II

Today four of my classes started a research project where we are using the RPC. They are investigating an alternative fuel and creating an essay where they will describe their alternative fuel and state a position of whether they believe that fuel is or is not a good alternative fuel. The project is stretched out over the entire tri so the final project is not due until late February. The students all registered today on the RPC and had the page sent to their email address. We are using the due dates from RPC to have those parts of their project due in class. So, anyway, I've jumped into the pool and I'm trying to tread water. Hope I can keep my head up.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's great news! Can't wait to hear more about how it goes through the project. We are going to going over more of the RPC at Wednesday meeting . . . would you be willing to share what was easy or hard about getting the students set up? I'll probably email you, too. Or you me -- kareneidem@gmail.com. Thanks!